Help make a quilt for Illene
Lyn says: "Good Evening, while sewing last night I have been mulling over an idea and hoping it will work.
I am appealing to your good hearts and generosity and will need your help for this to happen.
Due to the logistics of our blogging world, it is not possible to drop in for a cuppa and lend an ear or a simple hug when times are tough. However, we all help and support each other out in times of need. My good friend Illene and her daughter are having a rough time of it.
My idea - is to make a quilt for Illene as a gift from us. I would love for each of you to make a 6 1/2inch nine patch block-unfinished size in cotton fabrics (ie. 9 x 2 1/2 inch squares, so the blocks won't be undersize and the unfinished size will be 6 1/2 inches).
If you could send a block to me, I will piece it together. "
Hello Kliakas, thank you for your kindness in writing your post for A Quilt for Illene....very much appreciated....Warm Regards Lyn
ReplyDeleteLyn, you are welcome!
ReplyDeleteА перевести для некоторых ;)
ReplyDeleteты ж не будешь блок шить для квилта
ReplyDelete